HOW TO FIX GAME LAG FOR PCSX2 EMULATOR PS2 (PC)
Today is the big day because I am going to be teaching you another most requested tutorial on how to fix PCSX2 lag for any PS2 game on PC.
I will be teaching you the top-secret settings that I use to increase my fps 100% while running PS2 games on my PC with the help of PCSX2 emulator.
This trick will work even if you have a low-end PC “I mean last grade PC” just kidding. So without further ado let’s get into this tutorial.
- Read More: how to download and install pcsx2 on your PC
How to fix game Lag for PCSX2 (PC)
1. Firstly Right click on your PC Battery Meter, then click on power options.
Best Settings for PCSX2 PC
- This is the Optimized settings for core GS.
- Set slow-motion Adjust= 5
- Set Turbo Adjust= 300
- Aspect Ratio: Set to fit to windows Screen
- Custom windows size: Set to 1024 x 720 or 640 x 480 for a low end PC to increase FPS
- Tick on preset and set to 5 aggressive plus.
- Tick on Multithreaded micro VU1; this will improve your performance significantly
- Now click on Apply to save.
- Set Adapter to: Default Hardware Device
- Set Renderer to: Direct311 (Hardware)
- Internal resolution: Native
- Texture Filtering: Bilinear Forced
- Anisotropic Filtering: Off
- CRC Hark Level: Full (Safest)
- Set Interpolation: 4-Catmull-Rom (PS2 like/slow)
- Set Module: 1- XAudio 2 (Recommended)
- Set Volume: 100%
- Set Latency: 100 ms (avg)
- You might also like: How to play PS2 games on a usb flash drive
- You might also like: Best settings for God of war 2 PCSX2
- You might also like: Best settings for Mortal kombat shaolin Monks