Guys please make sure you read this article till the end of this tutorial because in the end of this tutorial your screen flickering issue problem will be solved.
- Read Also: How to stop windows 10 update on PC
What is the cause of screen flickering issue for windows operating system ?
- Outdated driver
- Adapter Voltage
- LCD cable
How to fix window 10 flickering issue or blinking issue one time
- Note: My bios menu setup might not be the same with your PC bios setup, so read or Google search you bios menu instructions
Here are the 2 steps that will solve your PC flickering issue
- Firstly get a screw driver
- Turn your Laptop over “I mean to the back”.
- Remove all the screws at the back with your screw driver
- Check if there is other screws in front of the laptop, the keyboard and other part of the laptop
- Open the motherboard; check the cable that connects from the screen to the motherboard.
- Remove that cable from the motherboard
- Clean the lens and re-insert the cable again.
- Couple your laptop, turn your pc on and check if the flickering issue is fixed.
- The first step listed above works very good for most people and it might also work for you.
- You will be interested in This: How to customize your desktop icons (Gaming)
- You will be interested in This: How to create a bootable flash drive for windows 10