Hi, guy’s welcome back to the best website on the internet that you can get the best settings for all games on your PC, and in today’s tutorial, we will show you the best settings for Downhill Domination PS2 PCSX2.
This game is one of those games, that you will get the best FPS using PCSX2 EMULATOR, literally after using this settings you will get stable 60fps, I mean 60fps. Trust me when I say this!
Also this settings works perfectly on all low-end laptop (PC), so if you have a low end PC there is nothing to worry about. So without further ado let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Requirement for this to work
- Optimization of your PC
Optimizing your PC
Before we show you guys the best settings for Downhill Domination (PCSX2), you will need to do these Optimization steps.
If you ignore this Optimization, you might experience Lag even after using the best settings for Downhill domination shown on this website. “So follow these steps and optimize your PC”.
Note: Use the Step if you are using the latest version of Windows 10 1809 and above.
1. Click on the battery meter on your PC.
2. Use the slider, and then slide to high performance.
3. Press the Windows Button on your keyboard, and then search Windows Mobility Center on Windows search.
4. After getting the results, click on Windows Mobility Center to open up.
5. On Windows Mobility Center, click on the drop-down above battery status. Select High Performance and that’s all.
Note: Use this if you are using the older version of Windows 10 1509 and below.
1. Right-click on the battery meter on your PC, then click on Power Options.
- After right-clicking on the battery meter you will be redirected to power options.
2. Click on Show additional Plans.
3. After that click on High performance. That’s all.
Best Settings for Downhill domination PCSX2 (PS2)
STEP 1: Run the PCSX2 application on your PC, after that click on Config =>> Emulation Settings.
- After being redirected to Emulation settings, click on Speed-hacks configuration.
STEP 2: Use these settings in the image below; it’s the best setting for Speed-hacks Configuration.
Note: After using these settings make sure you click on Apply to save these settings.
STEP 3: On Emulation Settings, click on GS in the left part of Emulation Settings.
- These are the best settings for GS on Emulation Settings.
STEP 4: On Emulation Settings click on GS Window in the left part of Emulation Settings.
- These are the best settings for GS Window on Emulation Settings.
– Note : If you are using a low specs PC, set you resolution to 640 x 420. But if you are using Medium Specs PC, set your resolution to 1280 x 720 for full HD Experience.
STEP 5: Close Emulation settings and then click on Config => Video (GS) => Plugin Settings.
👇These are the best settings for Hardware & Plug-in settings.
HARDWARE & PLUG-IN SETTINGS
- Note: You can use Native X2 if your PC supports it, and doesn’t lag after using it!
STEP 1: On PCSX2 1.5.0 home screen, click on Config =>> Audio (SPUS) =>> Plugin settings.
STEP 2: Change your settings to the settings in the image below.
After using these settings, close Audio settings and then run Downhill Domination on your pcsx2 1.5.0, by now you should see your FPS increased, and also lag on Downhill Domination (PS2) PCSX2 1.5.0 will be fixed.
If this article helped you fix lag for Downhill Domination PCSX2 1.5.0, please comment down below, also if there is more you need to know comment down below we’ll reply immediately. As always, stay awesome and have a nice day.