Hi, bro’s do you want to get the best settings for your Emulator, I mean the best settings for PCSX2 1.5.0 Emulator on your Low-End laptop (PC). Well, in this tutorial we will guide you through how to configure PCSX2 1.5.0 on your low-end PC, to get the best performance boost, game speed up, slow motion fix, lag fixes, fps boost, and also how to fix lag on PCSX2 1.5.0 the easiest and fastest way. So without wasting more time, let’s get started!
Best settings for PCSX2 1.5.0 Low-End PC
STEP 1: Run PCSX2 1.5.0 on your PC, and if you don’t have the software installed on your PC already, click here to download and install it right now.
STEP 2: Click on Config => Emulation Settings.
- Base Framerate Adjust: 100
- Slow Motion Adjust: 50
- Turbo Adjust: 200
- Frames to Draw: 2
- Frames to Skip: 2
- Aspect Ratio: Standard (4:3)
- Custom Window Size: 640 x 420
- Zoom: 100.00
- These is the best settings for Speed hacks.
STEP 3: Close Emulation Settings, then click on Config =>Video (GS) => Plugin setting.
- This is the best settings for Hardware Settings.
- Adapter: Default Hardware Device
- Renderer: Direct3D11 (Hardware)
- Interlacing (F5): Auto
- Allow 8-Bit Textures: Check
- Internal Resolution: Native
- Texture Filtering: Bilinear (Forced)
- Anisotropic Filtering: Off
- Mipmapping (Ins): Basic (Fast)
- CRC Hack Level: Full (Safest)
- Note: Preferably for some games, you might need hacks! If the game requires hacks to give the best performance, these are the best settings for advanced settings and hacks.
Advanced Settings & Hacks
1. Tick on Enable HW Hacks, and then click on Configure Hacks in plugin settings
- This is the best settings for HW Hacks
- Skipdraw Range: 1 or 2 or 10 or 15
These are the best Advanced settings and Hacks settings we see it’s safe for now.
STEP 4: Close Plug-in settings, the Click on Config =>Audio (SPUS) Plugin settings.
- Use these settings in this image, it’s the best for Audio settings.
STEP 5: After using these settings, run the game on your PCSX2 1.5.0. By now you should see your FPS increased.
- Note: This setting doesn’t work for all games, so be aware. If you want the best for each game, on this website you can get that. Simply search the game name on this website, if it’s available feel to read through the post and use settings for your game.
Thanks so much for reading this article till the end, if this tutorial helped you fix lag on your PCSX2 1.5.0 Emulator, please comment down below. Also if you want to get the best settings for other PCSX2 games, click here. As always, stay awesome peace!