The new filmora X (10) was recently released and after downloading the setup users are unable to use the split-screen feature, especially those using the cracked version. Also, this error occurs after installing Effects Pack on filmora X, don’t know why but we have a fix for that in this article.
In this tutorial, we will show you the easiest way to fix filmora X split screen not showing or missing on your Windows PC, the easiest way. Also, this fix works on Filmora 9, which means you can use this fix if you are still using the good old filmora 9 software. So without wasting more time let’s get started.
- Filmora X split screen Download
- How to Make hidden Folders Visible on PC
How to Make hidden Folders Visible on PC
1. Go to This PC, click on View in the top part of the page.
2. After that check Hidden items to make all Hidden files visible on your PC. That’s all.
How to fix filmora X split screen not showing or Missing
1. Extract the split-screen fix zip file you downloaded from this website.
2. After extraction open the folder, then copy the config file.
3. Go to This PC ➠ Local Disk ➠ ProgramData ➠ Wondershare Filmora ➠ Default Effects ➠ DefaultPackage.
4. After getting to the destination paste the Config file you copied in the Default packages folder, replace the config file if it requires you to.
5. Now open filmora X and the split-screen issue will be fixed, you will now be able to use split-screen after installing the effects pack on filmora X.
Thanks for reading this article till this point, if this article helped you fix the disappearing split screen in Filmora X. Please kindly like our Facebook page for more updates.