Controllers have been one of the most important things you need while gaming, without a controller gaming, isn’t that much fun, so it applies to mame emulator.
Mame emulator highly requires a USB controller setup, or mame joystick setup to make your gameplay more advanced, easy, and interesting.
In this article, we would guide you through on how to configure mame controller setup in a very easy way. Also, this article will show you the mame controller config file, this would help you configure the controller of your choice.
Mame Controller Config File
This guide will help you find a controller config file on your PC.
- Firstly make sure you connect your USB controller to your PC before launching Mame Emulator.
- Open Mame Emulator file => ini => Preset.
- Open the ini file you want to edit to match your gamepad. That’s all.
Mame USB controller Setup
This guide will help you configure your USB controller to work with Mame Emulator.
- Connect your USB gamepad to your PC, then Launch Mame Emulator.
- Open a game, while the game is running Press the tab key on your Keyboard.
- Now the controller configuration will show on your screen, start mapping each control to match your gamepad.
- After you have done that, save the configuration. That’s all.
Thanks so much for reading this article, if this article helped you configure Mame Emulator to your USB controller, please kindly comment down below, and if there is more you need to know also comment down below.