When you want to transfer and receive funds through the internet, there are many struggles that you would face doing this. Sometimes you’ll even fall in the wrong hands and eventually get scammed.
My experience of sending and receiving funds through the internet is pretty sour, I was onced scammed doing this because I never used a trusted website for this transactions.
But with this new website pyypl, I don’t think I will fall in the wrong hands again. But before we dive into pyypl review, let’s quickly explain what pyypl is all about.
Pyypl is one of the newly established websites that is used to transfer and receive electronic payments online.
Note: Pyypl is not a bank account, it’s just an online payment service like PayPal that you can use to make and receive electronic payments. In this guide, we will share our thoughts on pyypl review, benefits, pyypl app, pyypl Mastercard all in this guide. So without wasting any more time let’s get started.
Pyypl is an international payment technology company and financial services provider that uses blockchain in its core systems. Pyypl is a globally accepted digital alternative to a credit card if you can’t get one. With Pyypl you don’t need a credit card, because you can apply for Pyypl card in the Pyypl app that you can use for online transactions.
Who is the owner of Pyypl?
Pyypl was founded in 2017. The C.E.O (Owner) of Pyypl goes by the names Antti Arponen, CEO, and Phil Reynolds, Co-Founder.
There are some things you would benefit from while using Pyypl app. With Pyypl you can get a MasterCard for free, which can be used for international transactions. You can use Pyypl card to purchase items from Amazon, listen to music on Spotify, and watch movies on Netflix.
How to download Pyypl app
To download Pyypl app is very easy because it’s official, just go to the google play store search for Pyypl app then download and install.
How to load Pyypl card in Nigeria
Alright, I assume by now you should have downloaded Pyypl app on your phone. If you haven’t click on this link to download now.
1. After downloading the Pyypl app, open it.
2. Now a welcome text will show on your screen, after that you will be asked to input your phone number.
- Input the phone number you have in your phone for easier verification.
3. After clicking on Send OTP, you’ll receive 6 digit code on your phone. Input the 6 digit code in Pyypl app to automatically verify your phone number.
4. The next step is to take the front and back of your ID card. Which means you need a valid identity card to do this.
- Take the front and the back of your National ID card and then proceed to the Next step.
5. The Next step is to add your first and last name.
Then after that Pyypl will automatically give you a Free Mastercard that can be used for purchasing stuff online. Also, you’ll be gifted free 1 dollar on your account, so cool.
How to Add money Pyypl Account
Pyypl add money process is also easy to go about, just a few steps, and you are done.
1. To do this, login to Pyypl dashboard. Then click on ADD MONEY beside Pyypl balance in your account.
2. Click on Debit Card load.
3. Use the slider to select the preferred amount you want to add, then click on continue to proceed.
4. Input the debit card details then hit Pay down below.
That’s all, the transactions should be completed by now.
Pyypl points will be added to your account after downloading and creating an account with Pyypl. After creating an account with them, you will be gifted 1 dollar Pyypl points directly to your account.
Pyypl Review | Is Pyypl Scam or Legit
This is an honest Pyypl Review done by #tunnelgist. So far using this application for receiving and sending funds, I’m glad to let you guys know that Pyypl is 100% legit not a Scam. Also, Pyypl is safe to use, just download the app and get started.
- Afrisight Survey Review, Legit or Scam
- How to convert Sweatcoin to PayPal
- Crowd 1 review, legit or scam
That’s all we have on Pyypl app Review, if there is more we need to add we’ll update this article. Also, feel free to comment down below anything you need to ask. Peace!!!