Diamondapp.com is a website that was created a long, long, long, long time ago. But due to the fact that the diamondapp isn’t getting enough traffic to their website, and also they recently updated some things that’s why they started this Referral program of rewarding you with $25 dollars for sign up.
Yet, you still need to know more about diamondapp.com, the free $25 which is the reason why you searched for diamondapp.com review on the internet, and guess what? We cooked up an insightful diamondapp review, so stay tuned.
Diamond app is basically an app that turns your social media post likes into coins. When I mean “coins” I mean money! Your coins can be later converted to real cash that you can get.
For now, diamondapp.com supports almost all countries including, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and more.
In today’s article, we’ll give answers to all questions about diamondapp.com, which includes: diamondapp.com review, diamondapp.com Login, diamondapp.com sign up, diamondapp.com Referral, how to earn money from diamondapp, diamondapp.com contact, is diamondapp legit or scam, and more.
By the end of this article our team, Tunnelgist.com is sure you must have arrived at a solid decision on if diamondapp.com is legit, safe or scam, or maybe fake, as we assure every piece of information provided is authentic.
Without wasting more time, let’s get started with diamond app review.
Table of Contents
In this diamondapp.com review, we’ll touch on various aspects of godiamond.com, which would help you know if this new make-money website can be trusted or fraudulent.
Also please note: This diamondapp review doesn’t verify it all, so in the nearest future things might change and if anything goes wrong we won’t be held responsible for any reason.
Diamondapp.com claims to be a website that pays you for the likes you have on your post. But in reality, diamondapp is just a wallet, like coinbase, Bitcoin, paxful and more.
Diamondapp was created in 2010-03-02, and also they partnered with desco.org, which is a website used for purchasing desco blockchain.
- Diamondapp.com URL availability to Google: Yes diamondapp.com is on Google, which makes it easier for new visitors to discuss on search engines.
- Diamondapp.com Website Security: Yes diamondapp.com is a secured website. They use an extended SSL certificate to secure their website from spammers, in order to keep visitors’ data safe.
- Diamondapp.com Performance & Design: The design of diamondapp is perfect, the colors look nice and also it’s mobile and PC friendly.
- Diamondapp.com Contact Us and About Us Pages: Yes, diamondapp.com has Contact Us and About Us pages.
- Diamondapp.com Social Media Accounts: These are diamondapp.com social media accounts: diamondapp.com Facebook: None, diamondapp.com Twitter: None, diamondapp.com Instagram: None.
How does Diamondapp.com Work | How to Earn Money on Diamondapp
Like I said earlier, diamondapp is a website that pays you for the likes you have on your post, you can also buy Desco coins from this website as well.
To earn money from diamondapp.com, simply make a post on diamondapp after creating an account on the platform, if your post geos viral on the platform you can earn up-to $1000.
Here is how it works?
1. Creators can have coins: Creators can have an optional coin associated with their profile, and earn fees on every buy.
2. Coins can have royalties: Creators can attribute an optional royalty on every NFT sale back to their coin-holders.
3. HODL to the moon: Hold your favorite creator’s coin to grow with them.
4. Sign Up and Earn $25 free: Use a Referral link to sign up and earn $25 dollars free. But in order to get your $25 you need to verify your identity, which is something that you need your national ID card to complete.
Who is the owner of Diamondapp.com
Oops!!! The owner of diamondapp.com is yet to be known since it was released. So no information relating to the CEO is on the web.
Diamondapp.com Referral | How to Refer and earn on Diamondapp.com
You can earn free $25 after signing up, and after that copy your Referral link from diamondapp.com and earn $5 when someone uses your link to sign up.
Diamondapp.com Sign Up | How to create an account on Diamondapp
To learn how to Sign up on diamondapp.com follow this guide.
1. Click on this link to be redirected to diamondapp.com sign up page.
2. Sign up with your Google account on diamondapp.com.
3. Verify your phone number, and that’s all.
Diamondapp.com Login | How to Login to Diamondapp
To learn how to Login in diamondapp follow this guide.
2. Use the google account you used for creating your account to login.
How do I get paid by Diamondapp.com | Diamondapp Withdrawal?
You’ll send your desco coins to your bitcoin or ethereum wallet.
Diamondapp.com Payment Proof
Unfortunately! At the time of this article, there is no record of diamondapp.com payment proof.
Is Diamondapp.com legit or Scam?
Diamondapp claims to be a website that pays you for your post likes on their website. But in a real sense, diamondapp.com is just a wallet!
Apart from that diamondapp doesn’t have an owner since 2010 when it was created, because this company itself doesn’t want to expose that information to anyone with makes diamondapp untrusted.
And lastly, the fact that you must buy desco coins in order to learn how the website works is really bad! This is a new website that everyone needs to know more about before investing, but instead diamondapp.com wants you to invest in order to be granted the access to read the tutorial on how their website works.
So this makes diamondapp.com untrusted, but the question; Is diamondapp legit or scam can’t be answered because they haven’t scammed anyone, and as well they haven’t paid anyone.
- Aellaapp Review, Earn, Login, and Sign Up
- Sterling Insurance Review, Best insurance or not?
- Wining666 Review, Login, Legit, or Scam
Thanks so much for reading this article till the end, that’s all for the diamond app review, if there is more you want to add to this review, feel free to comment down below.