MoneyHub Loan App Review | Is MoneyHub Legit or Scam?
Nigeria-based startup Moneyhub is using mobile technology to create a new way to borrow and lend money. At the end of the loan, the principal and interest is refunded, and a credit score is generated. No collateral is required, people can loan money easy without a bank, all through the benefit of this MoneyHub loan App.
To not be left out on how this MoneyHub app works, be sure to read this moneyhub loan app review till the very end. I mean “conclusion”!
In today’s article, we’ll give answers to all questions about MoneyHub, which includes: MoneyHub Loan App review, how does MoneyHub Loan App work, how to earn money on MoneyHub Loan App, MoneyHub Loan App Login, MoneyHub Loan App sign up, MoneyHub Loan App Referral, MoneyHub Loan App contact, is MoneyHub Loan App legit or scam, and more.
By the end of this article our team, Tunnelgist.com is sure you must have arrived at a solid decision on if MoneyHub App legit, safe or scam, or maybe fake, as we assure every piece of information provided is authentic.
Without wasting more time, let’s get started with MoneyHub App review.
Table of Contents
MoneyHub Loan App Review
In this MoneyHub Loan App review, we’ll touch on various aspects of MoneyHub Loan App, which would help you know if this new make-money website can be trusted or fraudulent.
Also please note: This MoneyHub App review doesn’t verify it all, so in the nearest future things might change and if anything goes wrong we won’t be held responsible for any reason.
About MoneyHub Loan App
Moneyhub App, a new way to loan money through application easy in Nigeria. It has above 10k downloads, 12MB of size and 3.8 ratings on Playstore!
- MoneyHub Website URL availability to Google: Yes MoneyHub Loan App is on Google, which makes it easier for new visitors to discover on search engines.
- MoneyHub Website Security: Yes MoneyHub Loan App is a secured website. They use an extended SSL certificate to secure their website from spammers, in order to keep visitors’ data safe.
- MoneyHub Loan App Performance & Design: The MoneyHub App design is good, performance is great as well
- MoneyHub Loan App Contact Us and About Us Pages: Yes, MoneyHub Loan App has Contact Us and About Us pages.
- MoneyHub Loan App Social Media Accounts: These are MoneyHub Loan App social media accounts: MoneyHub Loan App Facebook: None, MoneyHub Loan App Twitter: None, MoneyHub Loan App Instagram: None.
Which Country is Eligible to Borrow/Loan Money from MoneyHub App
Only if you live in Nigeria gives you the access to loan from the MoneyHub App. Other countries, is not supported for now.
Who is the Owner of MoneyHub Loan App
We think the owner of MoneyHub loan app is Israel ifoga. But please note, this information is not yet confirmed because of some reasons!
How to Download MoneyHub Loan App
How does MoneyHub Loan App Work | How to Borrow Money from MoneyHub Loan App
Ever wondered how to use a mobile device to request money for one reason or another? Moneyhub is a new, simple and easy to use application that allows you to do just that.
To get started, you must be above 18 years of age, live in Nigeria and have valid ID proofs. After that simply hop into your smartphone, access Google Playstore, search for MoneyHub loan app then Install.
If you’ve done that the next step is to create an account and loan from the MoneyHub loan App. Easy!
1. Create your account on the MoneyHub App.
2. Apply in seconds.
3. Receive your loan straight into your bank account.
4. Increase the loan limit every time you repay a loan.
After a successful loan, be aware that the low – highest amount you can loan is ₦10,000 – ₦200,000, and the shortest duration is 180 days, and the longest is 365 days of time.
MoneyHub Loan App Sign Up | How to create an account on MoneyHub Loan App
Follow the steps above to learn how to create an account on MoneyHub Loan App.
MoneyHub Loan Interest Rate
For example, if you choose a 12-month 50,000 loan principal, we
will show the details below:
- Installment plan: 12.
- Principal: 50,000.
- Interest rate: 12%
- Amount of money borrowed: ₦50,000
- PMT (monthly payment amount): ₦4666.7. PMT = ₦50000 x (1 + 12%)/ 12 = ₦4,666.7
- Total interest: ₦6,000. Total interest = ₦50,000 x 12% = ₦6,000
- Total amount: ₦56,000. Total amount = principal + Total interest = ₦56,000.
- Total interest rate: 12%.
MoneyHub Loan App Referral | How to Refer and earn on MoneyHub Loan App
Unfortunately, MoneyHub doesn’t offer affiliate program at this point of time.
MoneyHub App Customer Service
You can contact MoneyHub app only through Email, which is written down below:
- E-mail: email@example.com
Is MoneyHub App Legit or Scam?
Sometimes ratings doesn’t guaranteed you that an app is 100% good to use. In MoneyHub case, it has 3.8 ratings and only 74 reviews which shows you that many only few people decided to drop a review on this app.
And guess what, majority of the reviews aren’t good, which bring us to the conclusion that this app isn’t a great loan provider!
Yet, this app could be improved later on, so let’s not conclude overall for now.
Thanks so much for reading this article till the end, that’s all for the MoneyHub Loan App review, if there is more you want to add to this review, feel free to comment down below.