Nampak.hua.hrsmart.com | How to Apply for Nampak Lithographer Apprenticeship Job
In South Africa, Nampak is a company that designs and manufactures packaging. Nampak is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa. Nampak is looking for an apprentice lithographer.
In today’s article, we’ll give answers to all questions about nampak.hua.hrsmart.com, which includes: nampak.hua.hrsmart.com review, how does nampak.hua.hrsmart.com work, nampak.hua.hrsmart.com CEO, nampak.hua.hrsmart.com Login, nampak.hua.hrsmart.com sign up, nampak.hua.hrsmart.com contact and more.
According to the platform, “It has been listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) since 1969. Nampak is Africa’s leading packaging manufacturer with a diversified product range. In South Africa, Nampak has 19 sites which contribute approximately 67% of the group’s revenue, and the rest of Africa has 14 sites contributing 33%.”.
- Achievement of all theoretical requirements for the trade
- Participating in intensive on-the-job training as well as other related education and training
- As necessary to ensure adequate levels of availability and reliability of the production process
- And demonstrate a sound understanding of maintenance procedures
- Developing problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- In order to comply with plant regulations
- Mathematics and Physical Science at the 12th grade level.
- Mechanical aptitude and technical knowledge.
- Extensive experience in the printing industry or experience with printing courses will be advantageous
- As as team orientation and organization skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Be able to pass a Vision Colour Hue Test
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, a positive attitude, demonstrate initiative, work in a team setting, and are methodical, organized and systematic
- Ability to work overtime and shifts when required.
Who is the owner of Nampak.hua.hrsmart.com | Nampak CEO
Due to the fact that the platform’s developers opted to keep its owner’s identity a secret, nampak.com does not have a known owner at this point.
Nampak.com Sign Up | How to Apply for Job on Nampak.hua.hrsmart.com
1. Firstly click on this link to be redirected to the sign up page of Nampak.hua.hrsmart.com sign up page.
2. Fill in the necessary fields and then click on Continue.
Nampak.com Login | Nampak.hua.hrsmart.com Login
1. Click on this link to be redirected to Nampak.hua.hrsmart.com login page.
Opportunity Closing Date Friday, 6 May, 2022 – 12:00
Company Offering the Opportunity Nampak.