Spar Calling Unemployed Graduates
The SPAR Group Ltd, are currently recruiting for Graduate Intern Trainees to join their dynamic team.
An on-the-job workplace experience program aligned with the graduate’s field of study is provided as part of this program aimed at providing and developing recent graduates.
A 12-month period of time is provided for this program.
Students participating in the program have the chance to gain experience within a multinational fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) business environment.
- You must provide documentation demonstrating that you have acquired a college degree or diploma.
- Cannot be enrolled in an internship or graduate program, or have previously participated in an internship or graduate program.
- During the tenure of the Graduate Development Programme, graduates must be based at the location where the particular vacancy is advertised.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- A passion for learning is required.
- You must be able to arrange your own transportation.
Must have completed one of the following qualifications (3-year or 4year Diploma or Degree) :
- Labor (Employee Relations) or Industrial Psychology (3-year or 4-year Diploma or Degree)
- Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Transportation and Logistics Management
- Business Administration or Purchasing Management
- Finance – Accounting
- I.T – Information Systems
- or Architectural Designer for Retail Operations
- Build It – Supply Chain Management
HOW TO APPLY
The Careers Site and the Pnet should be used for all applications. Contacting the DC or directly emailing an application is not recommended.Opportunity Closing
- Nampak.hua.hrsmart.com | How to Apply for Job in Nampak.com
- Spar Graduate Opportunity (Spar.pnet.co.za)