Spar Graduate Opportunity (Spar.pnet.co.za)
It combines an on-the-job placement experience program aligned with the graduate’s field of study with the primary aim of providing and developing recent graduates. Twelve consecutive months will be allocated to this programme.
A diploma or degree from an accredited university must be presented as proof of graduation.
Internship or Graduate Programmes must never be part of OR must never have previously been part of.
During the duration of the Graduate Development Programme, graduates will be required to work at the location where the specific vacancy is advertised.
Communication skills must be excellent.
Your desire to learn must be strong.
Transport yourself to and from work.
A bachelor’s degree or a diploma in one of the following fields of study (3- or 4-year degree) is required:
- HR – Industrial Psychology or Labour ( Employee Relations)
- Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering – Distribution Logistics
- Marketing – Marketing or Purchasing Management
- Finance – Accounting
- I.T – Information Systems
- Retail Ops – Project Design or Draughtsman or Architecture
- Build It – Supply Chain Management
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The opportunity is scheduled to close on Thursday, 26 May, 2022 at 12:00pm
On the company’s website Spar
Pingback: Nampak.hua.hrsmart.com | How to Apply for Job in Nampak.com - Tunnelgist
Pingback: kiss918 agent login | 918kiss login | agent kiss918 login | kiss918 login agent - Tunnelgist