Caleb University School Fees Schedule for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Students registered at Caleb University, Lagos State, have been given the amount at which they will need to pay their school fees for the upcoming academic year 2022/2023.
Caleb University School Fees Schedule
The image below is zoom able, click on the image to zoom in for better view.
FEES PAYABLE IN A MAXIMUM OF THREE (3) INSTALLMENTS PER SESSION
- ACCEPTANCE FEE OF N 200,000.00 (WHICH FORMS PART OF THE SCHOOL FEES) PAYABLE BY NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- A MEDICAL TEST FEE OF A 10,000.00 IS PAYABLE BY NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- STUDENT PACK FEE OF N 10,000.00 PAYABLE BY NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- PROJECT BINDING FEE OF N 25,000.00 PAYABLE BY 400 LEVEL STUDENTS ONLY
- ALUMNI FEE OF N 5,000.00 PAYABLE BY 400-LEVEL STUDENTS ONLY.
PAYMENT OF FEES SHOULD BE MADE TO THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNTS:
Tuition and Accommodation fees:
Caleb University, Ecobank, Account no: 1993000883,
Caleb University, Sterling Bank, Account no:0020022195
All other fees:
Caleb University, Ecobank, Account no: 1993000979
Parents Forum, First City Monument Bank (FCMB), Account no: 4563795017
Alumni fee: Caleb University Alumni Network, Ecobank, Account no: 1990002329