CHIETA Programme 2022
If you are interested in working in the chemical industry, learning about the industry or getting integrated work experience, then this program is for you! Then CHIETA is here to help!
In today’s article, we’ll give answers to all questions about CHIETA, which includes: Chieta Vacancies, Chieta Seta, Chieta Bursary, Chieta Login, Chieta Skills Programmes, Chieta Funding, Chieta Funding, Chieta Tenders, Chieta Contact Details, www.Chieta.Org.Za Application Form, How to Apply to CHIETA and more.
CHIETA Programme 2022
The Chemical Industries Education & Training Authority (CHIETA) is a statutory body that was established by The Skills Development Act 97 of 1998. Our purpose as a SETA is to facilitate skills development in the chemical industries sector and to ensure that skills needs are identified and addressed through a number of initiatives by the SETA and the sector.
CHIETA Programme Advert
- Location: Gauteng
- Company: CHIETA
- Closing Date: Monday, 1 August 2022 – 12:00
In order to fill the RSPU Internship Vacancy, CHIETA is actively seeking a person living with disability.
A wide range of candidates are encouraged to apply if they meet the requirements.
How to Apply to CHIETA 2022/23
It is mandatory that all applicants with the required qualifications submit their detailed CVs and certified copies of their qualifications to Ms.Tsholofetso Leboho.
Download and complete the CHIETA Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- Authenticated copy of identification document
- Matric final results (certified copy)
- The most recent statement of results from a tertiary institution, if you are currently studying at a tertiary institution.
- A copy of your tertiary registration certificate
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parent’s / guardian’s proof of income (terms and conditions of employment/ pension slip, if applicable; certified copy/ sworn affidavit, if not employed)
- Your motivation for applying for a bursary (why you should be awarded one)
Applicants must submit their applications via email to email@example.com
In the subject line of the email, please write “CHIETA Bursary Application – Your Full Name”.
- Onlinejobs.money Review | Get $0.8 Sign Up Bonus. Hurry Now!
- Jobble.com Review | Jobs that Earn you Money
Thanks so much for reading this article till the end, that’s all for How to Apply to CHIETA, if there is more you want to add to this review, feel free to comment down below.