Creditup Loan App Review
It is worth noting that there is an app that has been in development for some time in Nigeria called CandyWallet that has been marketed as a mobile credit application service that can be used to offer up to ₦500,000 in micro and medium microcredit without the necessity for collateral or security.
Within a month after the release of the app, over 10k downloads of the app have been registered on the Google Play store, and it has received mixed reviews from users so far, despite the fact that it has just been released.
For now, creditup app supports almost all countries including, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and more.
In today’s article, we’ll give answers to all questions about creditup loan app, which includes: creditup app review, creditup app Login, creditup app sign up, creditup app Referral, creditup app contact, is creditup app legit or scam, and more.
By the end of this article our team, Tunnelgist.com is sure you must have arrived at a solid decision on if creditup app is legit, safe or scam, or maybe fake, as we assure every piece of information provided is authentic.
Without wasting more time, let’s get started with creditup app review.
Creditup App Review
In this creditup app review, we’ll touch on various aspects of creditup loan app, which would help you know if this new make-money website can be trusted or fraudulent.
Also please note: This creditup app review doesn’t verify it all, so in the nearest future things might change and if anything goes wrong we won’t be held responsible for any reason.
About Creditup loan App
According to the platform “This is a credit loan product carefully designed for Nigerian users. It can help us through our financial difficulties without charging us any interest fees as long as we make repayment on time. It’s an excellent app in Nigeria”
- Creditup loan app URL availability to Google: Yes creditup loan app is on Google, which makes it easier for new visitors to discuss on search engines.
- Creditup loan app Website Security: Yes creditup loan app is a secured website. They use an extended SSL certificate to secure their website from spammers, in order to keep visitors’ data safe.
- Creditup loan app Performance & Design: As far as the design and performance of the creditup application are concerned there are no slowdowns, it is very easy to use.
- Creditup loan app Contact Us and About Us Pages: Yes, creditup app has Contact Us and About Us pages.
- Creditup loan app Social Media Accounts: These are creditup app social media accounts: Creditup app Facebook: None, Creditup app Twitter: None, Creditup app Instagram: None.
How does Creditup app Work?
When you apply for a creditup loan, as long as you reside in Nigeria, you will not have to worry about hidden fees or collateral requirements.
You can complete the entire process electronically via your mobile phone, which will enable you to do so in a paperless, digital manner. As long as you have a reasonable internet connection, all steps can be completed without the need to go to a physical location.
The application process for loans can be initiated by Nigerian citizens who are 18 years of age or older, and who have no criminal record.
Who is the owner of Creditup loan App?
The owner of creditup is unknown to everyone at the moment, this is because the developers of this website decided to seal this identity to themselves.
Creditup App Login | How to Login to creditup app
To learn how to Login in Creditup app follow this guide.
1. Go to creditup loan app login page, by clicking on this link.
2. Input your username and password, and then click on login. That’s how to login to creditup app.
Creditup app Loan interest Rate
For example if you loan an amount of
- Loan amount: N10,000
- Loan period: 91 days
- Loan interest = 10,000 x 2.5% x 3 = 750
- Repayment amount = 10,000 + 10,000 x 2.5% x 3 = 10,750
- Monthly repayment amount = (10,000 + 10,000 x 2.5% x 3)/3 = 3,583
- Interest rates: Up to 2.5% per month and up to 30% per annum only.
How to Apply for a loan on Creditup App
In order to be considered for a loan through the Credit Up App, you must be over the age of 18 and have a Nigerian address in order to be eligible. An application for such a loan must be completed through the App.
For you to be able to complete the registration process, you will be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, phone number, and BVN as a prerequisite for the registration process. This will let the creditup app contact you about your verification.
You will be able to easily apply for a loan of NGN 1000 to NGN 100,000 when you register for a creditup account and complete the registration process, using the app that has been created for the purpose of helping you apply for a loan.
Creditup Loan App download
To download creditup Loan apk, go to the play store, search for Creditup loan app.
After finding the app, download and install it. You can also click on this link to download and install immediately.
Creditup App Customer care number
This is creditup app loan customer number, which means that you can use it to reach creditup app loan for support.
- Working address : Lasu Main Rd, Ojo 102101, Lagos, Nigeria
- E-mail : help@Creditup.rent
Is Creditup App legit or Scam?
It is not uncommon to find mixed reviews on creditup app but a majority of them are negative reviews about creditup’s reliability, which indicates that it is not useful.
As a result, CreditUp should not be considered as an option for borrowing money for the time being, as there are many other lending apps out there with better reviews than CreditUp.
Thanks so much for reading this article till the end, that’s all for the creditup app review, if there is more you want to add to this review, feel free to comment down below.