CreditWise Review | Is CreditWise Legit or Scam?
Using the creditwise app, you can borrow from a range of amounts between ₦10,000 to ₦100,000 with repayment periods ranging from 91 days to 365 days and annual interest rates ranging between 12% and 20%.
Currently, the Creditwise app serves only Nigerian residents and does not support users outside the country.
In today’s article, we’ll give answers to all questions about creditwise loan app, which includes: creditwise app review, creditwise app Login, creditwise app sign up, creditwise app Referral, creditwise app contact, is creditwise app legit or scam, and more.
By the end of this article our team, Tunnelgist.com is sure you must have arrived at a solid decision on if creditwise app is legit, safe or scam, or maybe fake, as we assure every piece of information provided is authentic.
Without wasting more time, let’s get started with creditwise app review.
Table of Contents
Creditwise App Review
In this creditwise app review, we’ll touch on various aspects of creditwise loan app, which would help you know if this new make-money website can be trusted or fraudulent.
Also please note: This creditwise app review doesn’t verify it all, so in the nearest future things might change and if anything goes wrong we won’t be held responsible for any reason.
What is Creditwise loan App?
With the CreditWise App, you can access a low-interest online loan with an easy application process that’s secure and affordable.
- Creditwise loan app URL availability to Google: Yes creditwise loan app is on Google, which makes it easier for new visitors to discuss on search engines.
- Creditwise loan app Website Security: Yes creditwise loan app is a secured website. They use an extended SSL certificate to secure their website from spammers, in order to keep visitors’ data safe.
- Creditwise loan app Performance & Design: As far as the design and performance of the creditwise app application are concerned there are no slowdowns, it is very easy to use.
- Creditwise loan app Contact Us and About Us Pages: Yes, creditwise app has Contact Us and About Us pages.
- Creditwise loan app Social Media Accounts: These are creditwise app social media accounts: Creditwise app Facebook: None, Creditwise app Twitter: None, Creditwise app Instagram: None.
How does Creditwise App Work?
CreditWise makes it easy for you to get a personal loan that you need using a combination of data collected on your phone along with your personal information. As a result, your identity is verified while you’re establishing your credit score at the same time.
In terms of loan amounts, the company offers loans from ₦10,000 to ₦100,000 with repayment periods ranging from 91 days to 365 days, and annual interest rates ranging from 12% to 20%.
Who is the owner of Creditwise loan App?
The owner of creditwise app is unknown to everyone at the moment, this is because the developers of this website decided to seal this identity to themselves.
Creditwise App Login | How to Login to Creditwise app
To learn how to Login in Creditwise app follow this guide.
1. Go to creditwise loan app login page, by clicking on this link.
2. Input your username and password, and then click on login. That’s how to login to creditwise app.
Creditwise App Loan interest Rate
An example of a CreditWise loan
If you choose an amount of ₦5,000 and terms is 180days, the total interest should be ₦5,00012%=₦600.The total repayment amount would be ₦5,000+₦5,00012%= ₦5,600.
How to Apply for a loan on Creditwise App
- Install the app.
- Register an account on the creditwise App
- Submit loan application.
- Receive your loan straight into your bank account.
CreditWise loan Apk download
To download creditWise loan apk, go to the play store, search for Creditwise app loan app.
After finding the app, download and install it. You can also click on this link to download and install immediately.
CreditWise Loan Customer care number
This is Creditwise loan customer number, which means that you can use it to reach creditwise loan app for support.
- Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Their Office Address: 23a Moleye Street, Alagomeji-Yaba 234-01, Lagos, Nigeria
Is Creditwise App legit or Scam?
While CreditWise Loan App may appear to be a legitimate application that gives customers access to micro loans up to N100,000 for a maximum amount of N100,000, it’s unable to register as it’s loaded with high interest rates and bugs that prevent customers from registering with it.
Thanks so much for reading this article till the end, that’s all for the creditwise app review, if there is more you want to add to this review, feel free to comment down below.