promethean screen share Extension
The Promethean Screen Share extension for Chrome allows users to share their screen with other users in real-time. This can be used for educational purposes, for example, to share a lesson with a class of students or to collaborate on a project with colleagues. The extension is free to download and use.
In today’s article, we’ll give answers to all questions about promethean screen share, which includes: promethean screen share extension, promethean board screen share, promethean share screen, promethean screen share not working, and more.
Table of Contents
What is the promethean screen share Extension on Chrome?
When you download the Promethean Screen Share Extension on Chrome, you will be able to share your screen with others in real-time. This is perfect for presentations, webinars, and other collaborate sessions. The extension is free to download and use, and it’s compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
How to use the promethean screen share Extension on Chrome
The Promethean Screen Share Extension on Chrome is a great tool that allows you to share your screen with others. Here’s how to use it:
- Download and install the extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Once installed, click on the Promethean icon in the top-right corner of your browser.
- A new window will open up, asking you to input the URL of the person you want to share your screen with.
- After inputting the URL, click on “Share Screen”.
- The other person will now be able to see your screen in real-time!
Pros and Cons of the promethean screen share Extension on Chrome
The Promethean Screen Share Extension on Chrome is a great tool for teachers who want to share their screen with students in real-time. However, there are some pros and cons to using this extension that should be considered before using it in the classroom.
-The extension is free to use.
-It’s easy to install and set up.
-Once installed, the extension icon appears in the upper right corner of the Chrome browser, making it easy to access when needed.
-It allows for real-time sharing of the teacher’s screen with students. This can be helpful for demonstrating something on a website or presentation, or for providing live feedback on student work.
-The extension requires that both the teacher and students have a Google account in order to use it. Not all students will have a Google account, which could limit its usefulness in the classroom.
-The extension only works with the Chrome browser, so teachers and students would need to use Chrome in order to take advantage of its features.
How to install the promethean screen share Extension on Chrome
If you’re using Promethean’s ActivPanel display and want to share your screen with others in your class or meeting, you’ll need to install the Promethean Screen Share extension for Google Chrome. Here’s a quick guide on how to do that:
- Open Google Chrome and go to the Promethean Screen Share extension page.
- Click “Add to Chrome.”
- In the pop-up window, click “Add extension.”
- You should now see the Promethean Screen Share extension icon in the top-right corner of your browser window. Click it to open the extension.
- In the Promethean Screen Share extension window, click “Launch.”
- A new tab will open with a promethean screen share icon in the address bar. Click that icon and then select “Share This Page” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of the person or group you want to share your screen with and click “Share.”
Now anyone you’ve shared your screen with will be able to see what’s on your ActivePanel display!
Overall, the Promethean Screen Share Extension on Chrome is a great way to share your screen with others. It’s easy to use and it’s free, which makes it a great option for those who need to share their screens frequently. We hope you found this review helpful and that you’ll consider trying out the extension for yourself.