Anime Champions Simulator Spirit Locations – Pirate Town
Finding the Spirits in Pirate Town in Anime Champions Simulator can be quite challenging. These elusive entities tend to frequent different locations and often take their time to appear and reappear. However, fret not! In this guide, we will provide you with a comprehensive list of the areas where these Spirits spawn, allowing you to navigate Pirate Town with ease.
Where to find the Spirits in Pirate Town in Anime Champions Simulator
In Anime Champions Simulator, you can find spirits in Pirate Town by looking at the images and descriptions below. For these images, we zoomed out as much as possible so that you could see the surrounding area as well. By doing this, you should be able to find them much easier. It’s not uncommon for spirits to spawn in the same few places, so if they aren’t in one area, they’re probably in another.
- We found our first one in the bottom left of the map. This is to the left of where you’d find the Luffy lookalike.
- This spirit is found above the area where you find the teleport back to the city. Top right of the map, next to the Harbormiester.
- This spirit is found near the table and chairs on the upper left side of the map. It’s right after the statue if you walk from the beginning of the area.
- This one is found near the last one, but it’s behind the statue and near some crates.
- At the center of the map, you’ll see the stairs which lead to the uppermost area. The spirit is to the left of those stairs.
- The stairs mentioned above are directly in front of a ledge. Go to that ledge and look down to see this spirit behind a stall.
- If you go up the stairs to the big gate at the front of the map, you’ll see a canon to your right. The spirit is next to that canon.
- Go to the very left of the map, and you’ll find this spirit under a tree that’s between two buildings. One building has a red roof and the other has a green roof.
- This is the top left of the map directly behind the statue. It’s in between a tall building with a yellow roof and a small building with a red roof.
- One your way to the statue on the left side of the map, you’ll see a walkway. Go down that walkway and you’ll see the spirit behind some crates.
You might like👇