Blox Fruits Christmas Update 22 Patch Notes [December 2023]
Blox Fruits, a popular Roblox game, is receiving an exciting Christmas update this holiday season! In this update, the game introduces a range of new features and improvements to enhance the player experience. Let’s dive right in and check out all the exciting patch notes for the Christmas Update 22 in Blox Fruits!
Table of Contents
New Servers Only:
– Fixed Dark Blade unable to break doors for the Dark Blade Quest. This bug has been fixed, and Dark Blades can now break doors as intended during the Dark Blade Quest.
– Fixed Phoenix unawakened X glitching on boats. This issue has been resolved, and Phoenixes will no longer suffer from the “unawakened X glitch” while engaging in boat battles on Sea 3.
– Fixed NPCs spawning in naked sometimes. The developers have fixed a bug that caused NPCs to appear naked in certain locations on Sea 3.
– Fixed empty Home location near Tiki Outpost. A location near Tiki Outpost, where players were supposed to build their Home, has been fixed, and players can now construct their Home in this area without any issues.
– Fixed Dough C and F not working for some players. This issue has been resolved, and Dough C and F should now work properly for all players.
– Optimized server performance. The Blox Fruits development team has made significant efforts to improve the server performance, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience for all players.
– Improved user interface. The user interface has been enhanced to provide a cleaner and more intuitive experience for players.
– Bug fixes and stability improvements. Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements have been implemented to enhance the overall stability and performance of the Blox Fruits game.
– Fixed a bug that caused players to get stuck while riding the Magma Dragon.
– Fixed an issue with the game’s chat system where certain messages were not displaying correctly.
– Fixed several issues related to the game’s quest system, preventing players from getting stuck or being unable to progress.
– Fixed a crash that occurred when encountering certain NPCs during quests.
– Fixed a rare bug that caused players to get stuck in combat.
– Fixed a rare bug that caused players to become invisible upon logging in.
- Fixes applied to some servers not loading correctly.
- Fixed ships dragging players randomly and getting pushed away.
- Fixed not being able to store products in First Sea.
- Fixed not being able to go under docks.
- Fixed occasional bugs in swimming mechanics.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Fixed Dark Blade unable to break doors for the Dark Blade Quest.
- Fixed Phoenix unawakened X glitching on boats (Sea 3 only for now).
- Fixed NPCs spawning in naked sometimes (Sea 3 only for now).
- Fixed empty Home location near Tiki Outpost.
- Fixed Dough C and F not working for some players.
The Blox Fruits Christmas Update 22 brings numerous bug fixes, improvements, and new features to the game. From bug fixes to server performance and user interface enhancements, this update ensures a smoother and more enjoyable experience for all players. Make sure to log in to Blox Fruits this holiday season and try out all the exciting new features that this update has to offer!