Hi, do you want to fix unable to validate account details error while using Gtbank (Guarantee trust bank) account Nigeria?
This error occurred when my Gtbank account was created, I tried to check my account balance like a usual Gtbank customer. But after dialing the ussd code which is *737#, instead of it showing my account balance, I get an error which is “unable to validate my account” details. Which is not right!
I tried all I could but I was unable to fix this issue. But later I got a fix simple fix for it, which is what brought you guys here. In this article, we will show you how to fix unable to validate account details Gtbank (Guarantee trust bank) Nigeria while checking balance, transfer, and more for new customers. So without wasting more time, let’s dive in.
Why is my Gtbank account showing unable to validate account details after checking the account balance?
The reason why your GTBANK account is showing unable to validate account details is that you haven’t created a mobile transaction 737 Pin, which we will show you guys, how to create in this tutorial.
How to fix unable to validate account details Gtbank Nigeria
1. Dial *737# on the Sim you used for creating your Gtbank account.
2. After dialing, input 9 on your phone then send.
3. Now input 3 on your phone then send.
4. After that input 1 then send to Create/Reset PIN.
Note: The aim of this article is for you to create a 737 pin so that you will be able to perform any transaction through your mobile phone.
5. After inputting 1 to create/Reset PIN, you will now be asked to input the last six digits of your credit card. Input the last six digits in front of your credit card.
6. After doing that you will be asked to input your new four-digit PIN. Input your new four-digit PIN, then hit send.
Note: You can use the same pin you used for withdrawal so that it will be easier to remember.
7. After doing that you’ve successfully fixed unable to validate account details while using GTBANK Nigeria mobile transaction, transfer, check balance, and more.
If this article helped you fix unable to validate account details while using Gtbank, kindly comment down below and also don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for more tutorials like this. Peace!