Welcome back to another interesting article about loan apps in Nigeria and today we would be enlightening you more about Aella loan app which has been amongst the best lending loan app in Nigeria today, which would be aellaapp.com review.
For now, Aella loan app supports only Nigerians.
In today’s article, we’ll give answers to all questions about Aellaap.com, which includes: Aella app review, Aella app Login, Aella app Referral, Aella app contact, is Aella app legit or scam, and more.
By the end of this article our team, Tunnelgist.com is sure you must have arrived at a solid decision on if Aella app is legit, safe or scam, or maybe fake, as we assure you every piece of information provided is authentic.
Without wasting more time, let’s get started with aellaapp.com review.
In this aellaapp.com review, we’ll touch on various aspects of Aellaap.com, which would help you know if this new make-money website can be trusted or fraudulent.
Also please note: This Aella app loan review doesn’t verify it all, so in the nearest future things might change and if anything goes wrong we won’t be held responsible for any reason.
This app is created to render loan which is very quick and easy with Bill payments solutions. Aella is a fintech company built to simplify instant credit and payments solutions for emerging markets, at Aella they have designed products that build financial Independence for our customers such as loans, investments, bill payments, micro-insurance plans, and money transfers. All this at the snap of your fingers. You can also grow your credit score and increase the limit by regular payments, with no paper documentations all needed is your basic information, bvn, and your smartphone.
- Aellaapp.com URL availability to Google: Yes aellaapp.com is on Google, which makes it easier for new visitors to discuss on search engines.
- Aellaapp.com Website Security: Yes Aellaapp.com is a secured website. They use an extended SSL certificate to secure their website from spammers, in order to keep visitors’ data safe.
- Aella app Performance & Design: They are 5mins is 5mins which means they perform tasks very fast and easily and are designed by a fintech company to simplify instant credit and payments.
- Aella app Contact Us and About Us Pages: They would be very glad to hear from you if you have any questions, feedback or concerns kindly visit this email: firstname.lastname@example.org you could also learn more on their website https://aellaapp.com/privacy-policy.
- Aellaapp.com Social Media Accounts: Instagram:@Aellaapp, Twitter:@Aella, website: https://aellaap.com. Aella app has pages in the mentioned social media handles.
How does Aella app Work
First download app from the Google play store then create your account, update your profile after that you can check your eligibility status if you are qualified you can then apply for a loan. Then receive funds into your wallets instantly with no time wasted. Aella app bills, payments are made easy now, you can pay for airtime ( MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT), power (EKEDC, IKEDC), internet data, Transfers e.t.c at no extra cost.
Requirements to Be Granted Loan
You should be a salary earner, have a bank account also have a smart Phone for easy transactions.
Who is the owner of Aella app
The owner is Akin Jones. Aelllaap.com has its head office in Lagos and hoping to reach other parts of the country.
Aella app Referral | How to Refer and earn on Aella App
First Sign Up. Share your unique referral link or add prospects to Target offline, secondly, the Track process means Aella records your referee’s activities for you to see when they sign in and invest, then earn reward but you and your friend earn reward on the Aella app.
Aella Sign Up | How to create an account on Aella app
To learn how to Sign up on Aella app follow this guide.
1. Click on this link to be redirected to Aellaapp.com sign up page.
2. Input your first name, last name, phone number, email address, gender, password and then click on sign up.
3. That’s all; make sure you check your email after creating an account with aella app for Verification.
Aella app Login | How to Login to Aella app
To learn how to login on Aella app follow this guide.
1. Go to Aellaapp.com login page, by clicking on this link.
2. Input your phone number or email address and password, and then click on login. That’s how to login to Aellaapp.com.
Aella app Loan interest Rate
You could get up to a 30% cut on early payments and earn up to 26% payments on every investment. Also, monthly interest ranges from 2% to 20% and APR from 26% to 264% per annum while the loan amount ranges from NGN 1,500- NGN 1,000,000 having an option of 60 days minimum to choose your loan amount and repayment tenor.
How to Apply for a loan on Aella App
To learn how to Sign up on Aella app follow this guide.
2. Simply fill out your details in less than a minute and submit for a quick review.
3. Update your profile by providing answers to quick questions about you.
4. Click the “Check Eligibility” button to see the amount of loan you are eligible to borrow in seconds.
5. Loans will be sent to your provided account in 5 minutes or less.
6. Loans can be repaid via the App or directly to your personalized bank account. Build your credit score to qualify for higher loans.
Aella loan apk download
To download Aella loan apk, go to the play store, search for Aella app loan app.
After finding the app, download and install it. You can also click on this link to download and install immediately.
Aella Loan Customer care number
They don’t have a phone number but can be reached through the email given above with a quick response.
Is Aella Loan App legit or Scam?
Aella loan is legit and it’s very quick at response and reliable brought by a business insider Akin Jones, making it very unique and trusted.
Although, some people claimed that their service is poor making it difficult to loan money. This is what people complain the most about aella app that’s why the app has 3.3 star rating on Playstore.
- Xcrosscash Loan Review, Earn, Login, and Sign Up
- Xcredit Loan Review Review, Earn, Login, and Sign Up
- Lcredit Loan Review, Login, Legit, or Scam
Thanks so much for reading this article till the end, that’s all for the Aella app review, if there is more you want to add to this review, feel free to comment down below.