Native.io Review | Is Native.io Legit or Scam?
Are you a data collector and you wish to earn money online collecting data’s online without stress? If so, stick around cause this native.io review is for you!
Quick recap before we dive in, native.io is a platform that collects data for global brands around the world, so that’s a brief explanation on what native.io is all about.
In today’s article, we’ll give answers to all questions about native.io, which includes: native.io review, how does native.io work, how to earn money on native.io, native.io Login, native.io sign up, native.io Referral, native.io contact, is native.io legit or scam, and more.
By the end of this article our team, Tunnelgist.com is sure you must have arrived at a solid decision on if native legit, safe or scam, or maybe fake, as we assure every piece of information provided is authentic.
Without wasting more time, let’s get started with native review.
In this native.io review, we’ll touch on various aspects of native.io, which would help you know if this new make-money website can be trusted or fraudulent.
Also please note: This native review doesn’t verify it all, so in the nearest future things might change and if anything goes wrong we won’t be held responsible for any reason.
Native.io is on a mission to create a new future for market research. By leveraging the global gig economy, they believe they can connect those who have questions to locals that can capture the data they need… anywhere, on demand.
- Native.io URL availability to Google: Yes native.io is on Google, which makes it easier for new visitors to discover on search engines.
- Native.io Website Security: Yes native.io is a secured website. They use an extended SSL certificate to secure their website from spammers, in order to keep visitors’ data safe.
- Native.io Performance & Design: The design and performance is premium, and they added a lot of information to the platform, so that it will be easy for users to understand their platform works!
- Native.io Contact Us and About Us Pages: Yes, native.io has Contact Us and About Us pages.
- Native.io Social Media Accounts: These are native.io social media accounts: Native.io Facebook: None, Native.io Twitter: None, Native.io Instagram: None.
Which Country is Eligible to Work on Native.io
For now, native.io supports almost all countries including, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and more.
Who is the owner of Native.io
David La Placa is the co-founder and CEO of Intellectus Partners, an investment advisory firm, and a advisor to some of Silicon Valley’s leading entrepreneurs. He sits on boards, advises, and invests in high growth companies, including associations with Orbital Insight, The Climate Corp (acquired by MON), Scientific Revenue, CareCloud, Circa, Navdy, TheHintBox!, Concept.io (Apple, Inc), among others.
Other co-founders of native.io are Matt McNabb and Steve Kashishian.
How does Native.io Work | How to Earn Money on Native.io
As easy as “ABC” native.io is a very easy platform to go about NO CAP!
Native is all about collecting data’s from big brands and earning money in return, and it doesn’t matter where you located you can still do this.
Aside, from that another great opportunity that you can as well use to earn big from native.io is “referrals”.
Although the amount you’ll earn per referral solely depends on your country, for example I live in Nigeria and I get paid $10 per referral, and also in other countries it could be different, high or Less!
Native.io Sign Up | How to create an account on Native.io
To learn how to Sign up on native.io follow this guide.
2. Input your first name, last name, email, password, country, language, state, phone number agree terms and conditions then click on Sign Up.
3. That’s all, make sure you check your email after creating an account with native.io for verification.
Native.io Login | How to Login to native.io
To learn how to Login in Native.io follow this guide.
2. Input your email and password, and then click on login. That’s how to login to native.io.
Native.io Referral | How to Refer and earn on Native.io
This is the biggest deal of this platform, earning without stress!
Native.io referral program is worth it, because they reward you with $10 per person invited.
How do I get paid by native.io | Native.io Withdrawal
Earnings from all verified entries will go directly into your digital wallet. You can then request payment through cash pickups, bank deposits, PayPal, or other available options in your market.
Native.io Payment Proof
I’m really glad and surprised at the same time to tell you that native.io is payment proof guaranteed, here is a native.io payment proof screenshot below.
Is Native.io Legit or Scam?
Overall native.io is a great and promising platform that everyone would love to earn from. We reviewed this platform and concluded that this platform is trusted in so many ways, for example the owner identify of native.io is revealed.
So we urge you to try this platform out, to see if you could earn couple of $10 all to yourself by just referring friends to join the platform.
Remember this platform doesn’t require investment, so it’s free to earn!
Thanks so much for reading this article till the end, that’s all for the native review, if there is more you want to add to this review, feel free to comment down below.