Nairavenue Loan App Review | Is Nairavenue Legit or Scam?
When it becomes difficult to deal with the credit challenges facing a lot of people today, getting collateral-based loans as an Android user can be easier than you might think. We have some great tips on how to get the best deal on your credit score and which collateral-free loans are available to Android users. Which is going to be explained better in this nairavenue loan app review.
In today’s article, we’ll give answers to all questions about nairavenue, which includes: Nairavenue Loan App review, how does Nairavenue Loan App work, how to earn money on Nairavenue Loan App, Nairavenue Loan App Login, Nairavenue Loan App sign up, Nairavenue Loan App Referral, Nairavenue Loan App contact, is Nairavenue Loan App legit or scam, and more.
By the end of this article our team, Tunnelgist.com is sure you must have arrived at a solid decision on if Nairavenue App legit, safe or scam, or maybe fake, as we assure every piece of information provided is authentic.
Without wasting more time, let’s get started with Nairavenue App review.
Nairavenue Loan App Review
In this Nairavenue Loan App review, we’ll touch on various aspects of Nairavenue Loan App, which would help you know if this new make-money website can be trusted or fraudulent.
Also please note: This Nairavenue App review doesn’t verify it all, so in the nearest future things might change and if anything goes wrong we won’t be held responsible for any reason.
About Nairavenue Loan App
Nairavenue is a loan app for Nigerians to get funds directly from your bank account.
- Nairavenue Website URL availability to Google: Yes Nairavenue Loan App is on Google, which makes it easier for new visitors to discover on search engines.
- Nairavenue Website Security: Yes Nairavenue Loan App is a secured website. They use an extended SSL certificate to secure their website from spammers, in order to keep visitors’ data safe.
- Nairavenue Loan App Performance & Design: The Nairavenue App design is good, performance is great as well.
- Nairavenue Loan App Contact Us and About Us Pages: Yes, Nairavenue Loan App has Contact Us and About Us pages.
- Nairavenue Loan App Social Media Accounts: These are Nairavenue Loan App social media accounts: Nairavenue Loan App Facebook: None, Nairavenue Loan App Twitter: None, Nairavenue Loan App Instagram: None.
Which Country is Eligible to Borrow/Loan Money from Nairavenue App
Only if you live in Nigeria gives you the access to loan from the Nairavenue App. Other countries, is not supported for now.
Who is the Owner of Nairavenue Loan App
The owner of nairavenue is unknown at the time this article was published.
How to Download Nairavenue Loan App
For starters, if you have installed Google Play store on your phone, simply search Nairavenue App on Play store, then install.
How does Nairavenue Loan App Work | How to Borrow Money from Nairavenue Loan App
Nairavenue App offers ₦ 2000 – ₦ 50,000, with a decent interest rate. You can use nairavenue loan to buy smart products, cars, household products and other stuff you want.
- enjoy educational courses that you or your children really want
- get extra money to expand your business
- extra money to improve your living level and fulfil your travel dreams
Whatever you need, we’ll nairavenue will try to meet your needs.
Also, you must be between age 20 and 60 years old, and you must be a Nigerian citizen with BVN.
Nairavenue Loan App Sign Up | How to create an account on Nairavenue Loan App
Follow the steps above to learn how to create an account on Nairavenue Loan App.
Nairavenue Loan Interest Rate
You need a loan amount of ₦ 50,000 for 365 days, then your repayment plan.
- Firstly, total interest rate is : ₦50,000 x 20% = ₦10,000.
- Secondly, monthly interest rate is : (₦50,000 x 20%) ÷ 12 = ₦833.
- So your total repayment : ₦50,000 + ₦50,000 x 20% = ₦60,000.
- Monthly repayment : (₦50,000 + ₦50,000 x 20%) ÷ 12 = ₦5,000.
Nairavenue Loan App Referral | How to Refer and earn on Nairavenue Loan App
Unfortunately, Nairavenue doesn’t offer affiliate program at this point of time.
Nairavenue App Customer Service
You can contact nairavenue via,
- Email: email@example.com
- Office address: 56 Adeola Almaroof St, Ijegun 102213, Lagos, Nigeria
Is Nairavenue App Legit?
If it’s service maintenance, nairavenue sucks! People that have applied for loan using nairavenue app claimed to have received nothing after waiting 2 hours.
Well, most people might have received loan from this app, but with the 2.6 rating it has on Playstore means the nairavenue app is not a great loan provider.
Is Nairavenue App Scam?
Nope, nairavenue is not a scam platform, the only thing is that nairavenue service poor and they should work on that if they want to keep their customers active.
Thanks so much for reading this article till the end, that’s all for the Nairavenue Loan App review, if there is more you want to add to this review, feel free to comment down below.