Standard Bank Learnership Opportunities
Interested in a career with one of the nation’s largest banking groups? The AfDB Group is dedicated to developing potential among young people in Africa. Your learnership could be limitless with a Standard Bank Group Learnership.
Various learnerships are available, offering fixed-term employment between 12 and 24 months.
During your study for your qualification, you’ll receive a monthly stipend and receive invaluable coaching and mentoring.
- Learnerships at the group level
- are offered in wholesale banking
- Consumer and High Net Worth Learnerships
- Client Solutions Learnerships
- Corporate Functions Learnerships
- Engineering Learnerships
- Technology and Operations Learnerships
- Fixed term employment with the bank for 12/18/24 months (depending on the programme)
- Monthly stipend
- Performance rewards and benefits
- SAQA accredited qualification
- Practical meaningful workplace experience
HOW TO APPLY
If you have completed Grade 12 (matriculation) or a 3-year post-matriculation qualification (role-dependent), you are eligible for a Standard Bank Group Learnership.
To apply, you must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year post grade 12 (matric) qualification (role dependent)
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at another tertiary institution
- Not be registered for any other learnerships.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE Opportunity Closing Date Thursday, 30 June, 2022 – 12:00Company Offering the Opportunity